Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awesome God

To sit and see a worship leader standing with hands raised, worshiping his Savior during PRACTICE is an AWEsome moment. The word awesome literally means amazing, inspiring, full of awe, admiration, or wonder. So I ask myself, what am I in awe of? At that moment, David Walker was in awe of the Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, the Lover of our Souls, the Maker of our hearts. At that moment, Christ was sufficient. At that moment, standing in awe of our Lord showed what really matters in this life. That one moment spoke volumes. My response?

Praise.

What else can you do? When someone else is directing their heart towards Christ, how could I not? HE is the only worth my affection. HE is the only one worth my heart. HE is the only one worth my awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment